Thursday, July 5, 2007

Transformers and other stuff...

Transformers

3.5 stars out of 5. I thought the movie was OK. Here were the goods and the bads:

Good:
  • Megan Fox was hot
  • Some of the transformers looked awesome (Starscream, the helicopter)
  • The scene where Bumblebee helps that nerd mack was classic
Bad:
  • Optimus Prime got his ass beat and was overall a pansy
  • The story was whack. Why must there be some magical cube that can create life? Couldnt they just go with the standard, Decepticons trying to steal natural resources from Earth, and get torn by the Autobots?
  • The scene where the Autobots were hiding around the house was totally unnecessary.
Nathan's Hot Dog Eating Contest

I caught this on ESPN yesterday. I already knew who had won, but you still have to watch these guys eat. Its pretty sick. I do not know how those guys force themselves to swallow food like that. Also, am I the only person who thought Kobiyahsi got robbed? I mean, the retarded hot dogs counters behind the guys showed even numbers up until the end. And they only showed 62 dogs, and then all of a sudden that Joey Chestnut guy has 66? And Kobiyahsi has 63? I dont understand. I mean, if they are going to have a live count of dogs, shouldnt that number be accurate? Either way, this segways well into my next topic.

Vegetarian/Vegan

Ive decided to try to go vegetarian for the next week. I have never not eaten meat for longer than like 24 hours, so this is going to be tough for me. Plus I have very little will power. I remember the one time that I tried to fast for the people in Taiwan who were suffering from an earthquake. I lasted exactly 24 hours. Even Hostar went for like 2 or 3 days. So yeah, I have trouble saying no to things for myself. I will try though. Here is a short list of rules:
  1. No meat of any kind other than eggs. I figure I still need some protein in my diet, so I'll just eat eggs. Hopefully I dont have real bad gas from this.
  2. No sodas or candy. Gatorade is acceptable, as well as vitamin water. Arizona Green tea and Redbull are not.
Hmmm, I guess thats it. Have I contacted my physician to see if this diet is acceptable? No. Will I last the whole week? Probably not. Is this going to tear up my digestive system? I dont know.

No comments: