Monday, July 9, 2007

Horror Movies and Steel Chopsticks

Horror Movies

I HATE horror movies. I don't understand why people like them? You go to a movie just to be scared? And then its hard to sleep the next couple of nights because you can see the images in your head. I would definitely rather see some action, comedy, or even ... thats right, a romantic comedy. Here are my top 5 movie genres:
  1. Spy Movies
  2. Medieval Movies
  3. Sci Fi Movies
  4. Comedies
  5. Romantic Comedies
Steel Chopsticks

So my Aunt bought me some steel chopsticks for my place when they were visiting. She said they were much more hygenic and easier to clean. Overall, I am pretty pleased with them. One thing that sucks about them big time is that they get so hot when you eat like noodle soups. It actually makes eating more difficult. Maybe I should get some bamboo joints just for noodles.

Thats all for now.

No comments: