Monday, July 16, 2007

Confidence Low

Well. This is it. This coming weekend is the mini. The moment we have all trained for. I don't know why I don't feel confident in our chances. Maybe it was the game where we almost lost to guys who are older than our dads. Maybe it was the lack of concentration. I was zoning in an out of the game. Some points, I prayed the ball not come in my direction. I couldn't judge the court, couldn't judge the ball. Other points, I was noticeably sharper. I felt like I knew what was coming. It was so surreal.

Whatever it was on Sunday, somehow I have to snap out of it. Whether it was the extreme heat, or the foot long sub that I ate right before practice, or the lack of peppering/serve receive before the matches. I think it was all of that. Stole.

No comments: